[muglo] Re: Gmail?

  • From: Bill West <billwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:56:15 -0800

On Feb 10, 2005, at 6:51 PM, Ilbert Walker wrote:

> Thanks Eric  - for your detailed feedback  for consideration
>
> Ilbert

Go get it , fine llbert, give it a try. I choose to have my gmail
forwarded to my ISP mail --so receive everything instantly. The I've
always got that same gmail at the gmail web site --for my other
computers.

I visit the web site by putting "gmail' onto the general Google search.
Click the second search find.

Eric D. might send you an invitation for opening an account. That made
starting a gmail account very simple and quick.