[muglo] Fwd: Free Demo Copy of ScopeBox and a 20% Discount for your User Group

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:35:04 -0500

Anyone interested?
Begin forwarded message:

From: Divergent Media <do_not_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 3, 2008 11:16:48 AM GMT-05:00
To: Macintosh Users Group London Ontario <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Free Demo Copy of ScopeBox and a 20% Discount for your User
Group

Dear user group organizer,

We here at Divergent Media realize how important user groups are to
the video industry/ mac community. Therefore, we are offering your
user group a wonderful opportunity to discover the outstanding
benefits of Divergent Media’s flagship program, ScopeBox.

ScopeBox is a revolutionary software application that turns your
Macintosh computer into a preview monitor, direct to disk recorder and
video QA toolkit. ScopeBox works with your existing video camera or
capture device to ensure your video looks the best it can. For more
information on ScopeBox, please visit www.scopebox.com.

We are pleased to offer your group one demonstration copy of ScopeBox
for your review and presentation to your members. In addition, we are
offering members of your group a 20% discount off the purchase price
of ScopeBox.

If you would like to make this offer available to your group and
receive your free demonstration copy of Scopebox, please contact
jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  and we will process your request and provide you with our user group
demonstration package.

Sincerely,
The Divergent Media Team
www.scopebox.com