[muglo] Re: For Sale

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:42:32 -0400

On 20-Oct-05, at 7:30 AM, Eric Dunbar wrote:

> Rarely do I agree with Tee's pricing for used equipment but in this
> case I do ;-).
>
> The "big brother" version of this camera (4 megapixel... not a huge
> difference... you don't see much change IMO unless you double
> megapixels 3-6 4-8, etc.) is going for $330 _without_ the (rather
> expensive) 256 MB XD card, before tax (so nearly $400).
>
> Plus, the 3800 is a nice camera! (and, no, Tee is not paying me for
> this endorsement ;-).
>
> PS Tee, if you get no takers on this list, check out
> <http://toronto.craigslist.org/>. It's free to post.
>
> Eric.

Thanks Eric. You're sure right about the cost of the XD cards, I paid
$80 odd for this one on sale. After just buying a 1 Gig SD card @
Costco for $93; $130-140 elsewhere: it makes the XD card way too
pricey. The Advantage is the size of XD, almost 1/3 rd less & the
amount of photos it holds.
TTFN,
TeeC