[muglo] Re: Extra RAM for iBook

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:00:18 -0500

Thanks Michael for the info.  I checked the website and it looks
legit.  Company's name is Quill Services, based in Victoria, BC.
They certainly have a lot of Mac ram.  Can order through secure order
form, email or fax.  If anybody has dealt with them, I'd be
interested in hearing about their experiences.  Thanks.

Leith