[muglo] Re: Dashboard Warning !

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:14:20 -0400

I use a powerbar with surge protection and it has saved my computer =20
twice and both times it was through the phone line.  The first time =20
after a thunder storm all our phones wouldn't work resulting from the =20=

blown surge protection for the phone line.  I thought it was a phone =20
problem and called the phone company and they traced it to the surge =20
protector, the next time I figured it out myself.  The phone =20
technician said that most folks don't think of running the phone line =20=

through the surge protector so most times he sees fried modems and =20
motherboards.

Gerhard

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/