[muglo] Cut-and-paste problems, now

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:29:54 -0500

Dear Muglo Folks:

Many thanks for your help with my un-sendable e-mail problem - I found
it was a corrupt e-mail and so just did it over again in a clean file
and everything was fine.

Now, for some reason, I can't do copy, cut-and-paste.  When I go under
Edit, Cut and Copy are grey and I can't activate them.

Why?  What did I do this time?  This is a real problem for me, as I have
a major file that I need to break up into smaller ones and then paste
into e-mails - and soon.

Again, this is something I have to do for Maude Barlow's visit  here
April 3.

I guess it's a basic fact of computers that they only screw up when you
really, really need them. ;-)

Cheers,

Kathryn

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>