[muglo] Canon ink cartridges

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:43:08 -0500

As mentioned already on the list, I got a Canon Pixma MP 510 inkjet
colour printer last month.  I got some discount coupons in the box
with the printer for canon ink tanks, but they are only good until
Dec 31/06.  Does anyone know if it would be OK to get them before the
due date, even though I might not be using them for awhile?  In other
words, is it better to buy them fresh or does it matter if they sit
for awhile?  I've never had an inkjet  printer before, so I don't
know about this sort of thing.

Please advise.  Thanks.

Leith