[muglo] Apple Wireless keyboard

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:08:42 -0500

I am looking for the "old style" Apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard
(the all white one, not the new compact chiclet keyed aluminum
version) and wondered if any muglo-ites could help me out. My cousin
was in a serious car wreck in April, and is now finally on the road to
recovery, and her therapist suggested a wireless kybd with good
contrast on the keys to work with their MacBook Pro, but the aluminum
version is too small and not contrasting enough. I've checked with
several stores in London with no luck. I did however see a black
Rocketfish keyboard but it doesn't have Mac drivers so I'd have to use
something like DoubleCommand to remap the keys, and it would still
have those funky Windoze key caps. I guess sandpaper or acid would
correct that though ;)

Chris Hannon
Sent from my iPhone