[muglo] Re: Airprint Problem

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:38:46 -0400

Thanks Doug and Frank. I didn't have the print center app on my iPad, so
installed it. Don't really know what it does - e.g. what is the "multitasking
bar"?

After trying the suggestions that I did understand, attempting to print a Pages
document from the iPad now results in a new message: No AirPrint Printers Found!

However, the good news is that I did discover a way to transfer the Pages
document in question to my MBP via iTunes and thence to the Canon printer.
Finally, mission accomplished!

But I'll have to solve printing via AirPrint eventually.

Bob

On 2012-03-15, at 5:04 PM, doug rogers wrote:

> Try quitting the print centre app from the iPad. If airing is hung, this app
> should be open in the 'multitasking' bar.  What also might help is to turn
> airing activator off then on again.

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html