[muglo] Airprint Problem

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:23:39 -0400

I use Airprint Activator on my MacBook Pro (Snow Leopard) networked (via a Time
Capsule) to a Canon MP250 printer to print Pages documents on my iPad 2. That
is, until today. I had connected the Canon directly to the MBP to do some
scanning and then moved it back to the TC. When I try to print from iPad now,
all I get is a message on the iPad stating that the Canon is offline.  I have
tried turning off the Canon and back on, ditto for the MBP, but that has no
effect.

Any thoughts on how to fix this, please?

Bob

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html