[mugdockrunners] Re: Fwd: Landmark Stories Upadte

  • From: Hugh Willison <Hugh.Willison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:39:07 +0000

Top dock !
Hx.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Aug 2014, at 19:58, "sheila and stuart"
<sheilaandstuart@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sheilaandstuart@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Wonderful. I will particularly enjoy unplugging and releasing as I run through
the Dingly Dell this Saturday .
    Sheila

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014, Catherine Dunnet
<catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi All,
Mugdock runners is being immortalised! Some of you may remember me saying I had
been asked to contribute a memory, image or hobbie to be part of the
way-marking project at the new SGH hospital. I spoke about running on Saturday
and described the Dingly Dell in particular and had to send a photo with the
Bluebells in bloom. See below - we will be depicted on the walls in some
abstract way and we have a poem!!!
See you Sat x
Catherine

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachel mimiec
<rachel.mimiec@xxxxxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rachel.mimiec@xxxxxxxxxxxx');>>
Date: 19 August 2014 22:05:30 BST
To:
<catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx');>>
Cc: Daniel Ibbotson
<daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');>>
Subject: Landmark Stories Upadte

Dear Catherine

Hope this email finds you well

Apologies for the lengthy delay in getting back to you with regards the
landmarks project for the New South Glasgow Hospital (NSGH) that you kindly
participated in.

It has been a long and complex process but we are now able to let you know that
from all the stories we collected,
one of your stories has been picked and is currently being fabricated as one of
the landmarks for the New South Glasgow Hospital.

As part of the project we also invited a poet, Robin Wilson, to write a poem
inspired by your story that will be incorporated into the design.
We will be in touch soon to let you see a preview of the final artworks but
thought you would like a copy of your poem as a little taster of what is to
come.

Many thanks again for taking the time to be part of this project

Best wishes Rachel and the design team of Graphical House

unplug

release

be silent

listen to the leaves