[mugdockrunners] Fwd: Landmark Stories Upadte

  • From: Catherine Dunnet <catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:08:07 +0100

Hi All,
Mugdock runners is being immortalised! Some of you may remember me saying I had
been asked to contribute a memory, image or hobbie to be part of the
way-marking project at the new SGH hospital. I spoke about running on Saturday
and described the Dingly Dell in particular and had to send a photo with the
Bluebells in bloom. See below - we will be depicted on the walls in some
abstract way and we have a poem!!!
See you Sat x
Catherine

Sent from my iPad