[mswindowsxp] Re: Office XP

  • From: "Higley, T.J." <TJHIGLEY@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:49:51 -0500

We're a small university trying to serve 2000 students and 500
faculty/staff.

Yes, we have a bandwidth issue.  No, it shouldn't slow things down that
much.  Yes, group policies should work flawlessly.  No, users shouldn't
open documents without scanning for viruses first.  Yes, your government
should work effectively and efficiently with a minimum of fiscal waste.

However...   :)

tj