[office2000] Re: [msoffice] Re: Testing..a request, Jim

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:02:08 -0400

Well..it wouldn't confuse the existing members, but it might limit the
number of new members you get if they think it's only for 2000

Like I said, with freelists, you aren't bound to the brackets.....so if
you just change it from [msoffice] to =msoffice= or anything like that,
my filters won't get it confused with the yahoo group that already uses
[msoffice]

I had to change my own subject tag to [mso] since people were
complaining the old one ([microsoftoffice]) was too long LOL

If it's a major pain, I can live with it.  Who knows?  I could possibly
be the only one in here who uses subject lines on my mail filters

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com