[msexchange] Re: Relay denied error

  • From: premstud@xxxxxxxx
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:51:27 +0500

Hi Evan,

Outlook connects directly to the exchange store, and use the store driver to
send the email, which then forwards to the smtp protocol.

Since u have set the setting to "sucessfully authenticate" check the
authenticate tab to see wht authentication settings have u set on the smtp
virtual server.

Regards,
Prem