[msexchange] Re: Information Store Question

  • From: Carl Black <CarlB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:29:37 +1300

heyhey,
Your store could be corrupt, but it's unlikely 'cos if the agent is
complaining, it should be bad enough for users to complain as well.  You
recently did an offline defrag, right?  Seems certain that would bork if
things were as bad as you suspect.

Try running a backup online anytime with ntbackup.exe to rule out Arcserve
as the cause of the problem, and turn up your logging for a couple of days.