[msexchange] Information Store Question

  • From: christine easton <christine.easton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:23:13 -0500

Hello all,

I'm running Windows 2k with Exchange 5.5.  We use ArcServe to backup with
the Exchange agent to back up our information store.  My question is,
Arcserve is reporting that it can not read our priv.edb and pub.edb to
backup are stuff (this does not happend all the time).  My backup tech
states it's because our information store is corrupt.  Could that be?  I
thought our exchange server be dead in the water?  Nothing in our exchange
event logs and we are running fine.  I think that maybe That particular
backup job failed, but before I talk him about it I wanted to get other feed
back.

Thanks

Use the below link for Archives,
and to set your preferences.