[msb-alumni] Re: Update on Bea and Others

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:37:32 -0500

Poor Barb.  I noticed last night Barb is no longer on my friends list
on facebook.  So I wonder if she is disconnecting from everyone.  I
hope not...

--
Karen Carter 74'
www.lifeleadership.com/61238666

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out
there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you
can do this.
To send a message,