[msb-alumni] Update on Bea and Others

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 00:04:30 -0700

Well, I’m embarrassed a little. I responded to a message i thought was on my
private email page, to marcia, about my discussion with Chris diller. Sorry
about that chris.  I guess however, I didn’t say anything that couldn’t have
been said to the group.  Anyway, my apologies.  Regarding Bea petrilli.  i
spoke with henrietta today.  She said that last monday Bea acquired the flu.
Yeah, the diarrhea and vomiting kind.  Then on Wednesday the assisted living
place she’s at, sent her to Sparrow.  On thursday, however, there was nothing
but blood coming out of her.  Then she let me talk to Carol, who I was
surprised was in Michigan in such inclimate weather.  Carol said that on
Thursday, the hospital didn’t think that Bea would make it through the night.
So, she flew up from Tampa to be there.  Now yesterday, Bea showed signs of
such improvement that the plan now is to have Bea move into Henrietta’s house
with hospice come tomorrow.  She said that when she spoke with Bea this morning
that Bea said she hadn’t slept very well last night, but that she felt such a
sense of happiness.  so we both agreed that she deserved that feeling and that
hopefully she will recover from this awful sickness.  Henrietta said that the
only problem is that now henrietta is catching the same flu.  Yucky.  Then she
said that the reason Scott Trimble was having hospice is because he couldnt
swallow.  So it must be something with his esophygus.  Anyway, she claims that
Barb won’t answer the phone when she calls.  so Barb must be really really
busy.  Prayers are with her.  then henrietta said that Roberta Vier, as she was
known in school, married to larry Almond, so it’s Roberta Almond now, is also
having problems swallowing.  She’ll be having Pallette care, then hospice in
Greenville, where they live.  So, that’s all I know.  Again, thoughts and
prayers are with them all.
Vickie rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!