[msb-alumni] Re: Tom Vanzee

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:06:48 -0500

Wow Connie
This has been quite a year of loss! I'm sorry for yours. Mary grace was a
sweet lady! I remember her from Lansing three hindered bowling league  as
well .I have a lot of fond memories there. All these losses will make the
family reunion in heaven more valuable then ever! Hugs and you are in my
prayers Connie .sincerely Fawn Scott class of 81.