[msb-alumni] Re: Tom Vanzee

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:41:32 -0500

Vikie; thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2014, at 1:05 PM, "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, we’re ending the month/year, with yet another death.  Frances Donbrosky
called me this morning to indicate that Tom Vanzee’s obituary is in the Lansing
State Journal today.  She said that tom was only 63, and she knew he had heart
problems, as she works with his wife, and was told here while back that Tom’s
heart was failing.  He died in Florida, and she suspected that they paid to
bring his body back to Michigan, as the article said that his funeral will be
at a baptist church in Lansing.  So, I’ll try to get the obit from LSJ and
post, but if someone else wants to get it sooner, I’d appreciate it.  Since I’m
on limited download usage, we’re at the end of our limit so may or may not be
able to do the download, can’t tell.  Anyway, there’s more that Frances told
me.  Steve council doesn’t want it spread throughout the MSB community as yet,
but she said that now he’s been in the hospital and is now on the ventilator,
so she expects to be calling me very soon about his death.  Apparently, it’s
not his heart but his lungs, this time.  He has never smoked a day in his life.
 Sound familiar?  She didn’t tell me what hospital he was in either.  So, 2015
will be another active year, it appears, in the category of MSB deaths.  Guess
that’s what getting older does.  Oh, she said that Steve is 65 years old.  Take
care all and happy new year.
Vickie rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!