[msb-alumni] Re: Sue Neumann

  • From: friend_bride_wife <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:09:08 -0400

Hi Vickie, Marcia, and All,

I just got off the phone with Sue Neumann. She is doing quite well since her surgery. I asked about her brother. She said it is the one who is 51. He had gone to the doctor due to blood in his urine, thinking he had a UTI. Turns out he has leukemia. If he hasn't been already, he will be transferred to a hospital in Detroit for further study and chemo. Sue asked that I share this info with the list.

--
Christine