[msb-alumni] Re: OT I O S 8

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 20:46:34 -0500

Well, if you don't need 8.1.1, then don't get it.

It does work fine on the 5S but IOS 8 still isn't as nice as IOS 7 as far as
some still-present bugs like not always speaking notifications, some
occasional sluggishness, etc.

If you need IOS 8 for some of the nice features they added like audio
messaging, family sharing, etc. then by all means, go for it.  Hopefully,
they will be releasing IOS 8.2 around the first of the new year which might
squash some of the ongoing issues.

Steve