[msb-alumni] Re: O. T. Dreams and more.

  • From: "Chris Rasmussen" <chrisnzella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 10:41:00 -0500

I just think no matter what we believe that we be gentle to everyone, especially those of us who have recently lost loved ones.

Chris Rasmussen...personally I believe they do visit us to either warn us or comfort us. IMO

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 9:58 AM
To: Msb-Alumni
Subject: [msb-alumni] O. T. Dreams and more.

Well, I for one do believe people from beyond do visit us in dreams. Also while we're awake. As far as what others believe, that's up to them. I've been reading about controling your dreams and have been able to do it at times. I've also been reading a lot about astral projection. So you can think of me what you will. I quit worrying about that long ago.To send a message,

---

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx