[msb-alumni] O. T. Dreams and more.

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Msb-Alumni <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 08:58:02 -0600

Well, I for one do believe people from beyond do visit us in dreams.  Also
while we're awake.  As far as what others believe, that's up to them.  I've
been reading about controling your dreams and have been able to do it at times.
 I've also been reading a lot about astral projection.  So you can think of me
what you will.  I quit worrying about that long ago.To send a message,