[msb-alumni] Re: Mac Tracks

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:28:13 -0600

I've written several things over the years but haven't recorded anything since
I don't have the recording studio I'd like to have.  Maybe I should work with
what I have and hope people will be understanding.  I have an app on my iPhone
called hokusai.  You can do malty track recordings with it.  Maybe I'll do what
I can and accept the fact I'm no Greg Brayton and don't have that kind of
equipment.  Maybe Greg will give me some guidance.To send a message,