[msb-alumni] Re: Mac Tracks

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:01:59 -0700

Wrong Steve.  The spirits provide excellent encouragement and ideas, causing
the movement of mind and body to complete whatever procedure you call upon them
for.  Oh yes, Greg will more than likely be very involved, if he is called
upon.  And, yes, McKinley, please let us share your end result.  We’re so proud
of your abilities.
vickie rolison