[msb-alumni] Re: Fwd: News.

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:32:33 -0500

Thanks, Lucy, please pass along my condolences to Fran.
Marcia

  From: "Edmonds, Lucy (LARA)" <edmondsl2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: December 29, 2014 at 7:54:28 AM EST
  To: "'lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx'" <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: News.

  Just thought I would let you all know that Frances Campione’s mother passed
away last Thursday. I just found out about it yesterday. For those of you who
didn’t know Fran, she graduated in the class of ’73.

  Here is what was in the Lansing State Journal today.

        Mary Rose (DeRose) Campione

        92, of Holt, former Campione's Sports Bar (Owosso) owner, died
Thursday. Visitation 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at Tiffany
Funeral Home, Lansing.

        Funeral Home

        Tiffany Funeral Home
        3232 W Saginaw St Lansing, MI 48917