[msb-alumni] Re: Closed on my new home.

  • From: Fredolver <fredolver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:04:02 -0600

Hi Vicky and all. Yes my daughter Margaret is very happy about the house she
will have her own upstairs with a bath as well she is 23 now and working
part-time at the St. Louis science Center but hoping to find another job as
well complete move-in will be Saturday morning. The house is all packed I've
been eating fast food for the last couple of days and probably will again
today. Oh well, By the time I finish and get moved in I will know what the best
fast food restaurants are to eat at. Ha ha. Yes we can have up to four chickens
in St. Louis. So that will be a new experience have room also for a couple of
different garden plots probably tomatoes Green peppers and broccoli and
cauliflower got to get those veggies you know talk later Fred

Sent from my iPhone