[msb-alumni] Re: Closed on my new home.

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:44:16 -0700

Fred.  Good deal on the apliances.  You are quite resourceful.  Glad you’re
finally in the new house too.  Saw your post on facebook about buying a garbage
disposal.  Are you going to install it yourself?  Sounds cool.  Is Margaret
happy with the new place?  you haven’t said much about that.  How old is she
now.  Good idea to get chickens too.  However, in some big cities they are
outlawed, in the neighborhoods. I hope that’s not the case in St. Louis.  My
husband would like us to have a place where we could have chickens too.
Anyway, gratz on the new home.  Sounds great!  Take care.
Vickie rolison