[msb-alumni] Burial of Kasem sparks angry post

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:08:25 -0500

BlankBurial of Kasem sparks angry post Burial of Casey Kasem sparks
daughter's angry post More than six months after radio icon Casey Kasem 's
death, his body has finally been buried. In Norway. Kerri Kasem , the eldest
of Casey Kasem's children from his first marriage, lit up Facebook on Monday
on learning of the burial, which, according to Norwegian news outlet VG,
took place at Vestre Cemetery in Oslo on Dec. 16. "This morning my family
and I learned that my Dad's abusive wife Jean Thompson Kasem and their
daughter Liberty conned a cemetery in Norway into burying my Dad there," she
wrote. "Even with ALL the letters from my father's friends and family
stating that he wanted to be buried in the UNITED STATES, the country in
which he was born and raised, his wishes were, once again, ignored by his
unfaithful wife. (A private investigator hired by Kerri Kasem has alleged
that Jean Kasem was having a yearslong affair at the time of her husband's
death.) Kerri Kasem has been convinced that the overseas burial is part of a
continuing effort by her father's widow to thwart an elder-abuse
investigation. After Casey Kasem died June 15 in Gig Harbor, Washington,
where he had been taken by his wife, his remains were transported to
Montreal and then, in mid-August, to Norway.

Steve

GIF image