[mountainmilers] Re: WRM Training tomorrow 3/3

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:45:50 -0700

Ha!! You? In a parka!?  You’ll be in hot pants and a t-shirt with frozen H20 in
the back of your truck.....the “Frozen Man”

        From: Jessica Leary <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [mountainmilers] WRM Training tomorrow 3/3
        To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 8:04 PM

        Hey Mountain Milers,

        The Whiskey Row Marathon is in about 9 weeks!  Have you got your
training in?!  Well, we have some smart Phoenicians coming up to run on the
course tomorrow.  They are called Phoenix Pheet and will be meeting up behind
Bashford Courts at 9am tomorrow.  You can run the 10K loop or go up the Half
Course.

        Come and meet some new folks and get your WRM training done.

        Who else is in?

        Jessica Leary

        Sports Director

        Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

        PRESCOTT YMCA

        750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

        928 445 7221  ext 36

        (E) jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W) http://www.prescottymca.org

        The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.

No virus found in this message.