[mountainmilers] Re: WRM Training tomorrow 3/3

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 19:49:57 -0700

the mustache didn’t freeze?  It was too cool, even in PHX today!!! Speaking of
too cool, that’s the Mt Milers, Man!!!

        From: Janie <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 11:45 PM

        Ha!! You? In a parka!?  You’ll be in hot pants and a t-shirt with
frozen H20 in the back of your truck.....the “Frozen Man”

                From: Jessica Leary <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: [mountainmilers] WRM Training tomorrow 3/3
                To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 8:04 PM

                Hey Mountain Milers,

                The Whiskey Row Marathon is in about 9 weeks!  Have you got
your training in?!  Well, we have some smart Phoenicians coming up to run on
the course tomorrow.  They are called Phoenix Pheet and will be meeting up
behind Bashford Courts at 9am tomorrow.  You can run the 10K loop or go up the
Half Course.

                Come and meet some new folks and get your WRM training done.

                Who else is in?

                Jessica Leary

                Sports Director

                Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

                PRESCOTT YMCA

                750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

                928 445 7221  ext 36

                (E) jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
http://www.prescottymca.org

                The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.

        No virus found in this message.
03/02/12

No virus found in this message.