[mountainmilers] Re: The Announcement Ken has been waiting for.

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

OH NO NO NO!!  I am registering today for me AND Deb.

Dan is right - this was the most fun race I did last year.  If you  want to
run it - don't mess around there is an entry cap.  In fact, I will  book
the little cabin across the street again too.  Rob wants to run it  too. Deb
thought it was THE BOMB!

Jessica O won a $100 for being the first woman to eat a hamburger at mile 5
 and still finish the 7. I almost won a $100 for finishing in the exact
middle of  the field.  I ran for awhile with the woman who did win it, passed
her then  let her pass me.  Great giveaways at the end and it is much cooler
at 9500  feet at the finish.

It is not easy but enjoying the run vs. racing it made all the  difference.

THANKS DAN!!  I know you will be running it again - you 'da  man!!

Ken

In a message dated 3/20/2012 5:21:38 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  gang,
If we all jump in and register maybe we can shut Ken  out.

http://www.virtualroster.com/index.cfm?action=dspClientHome&clientid=78&show
Banner=1
<http://www.virtualroster.com/index.cfm?action=dspClientHome&clientid=78&sho
wBanner=1>

Yes,  the 3rd Snowbowl climb has been announced.  The first year Ken
ignored me and waited too long, yup, he got shut out.  The second  year 8
of the 93 that finished were from our humble little group.   Let's see
how we can do this year.

If you would like reviews of  this race just ask Deb K or Ken, they both
were looking forward to this  year's race before the awards were handed
out.

Dan

Any  problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx