[mountainmilers] The Announcement Ken has been waiting for.

  • From: Dan <fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 05:21:26 -0700

Hey gang,
If we all jump in and register maybe we can shut Ken out.

http://www.virtualroster.com/index.cfm?action=dspClientHome&clientid=78&showBanner=1 <http://www.virtualroster.com/index.cfm?action=dspClientHome&clientid=78&showBanner=1>

Yes, the 3rd Snowbowl climb has been announced. The first year Ken ignored me and waited too long, yup, he got shut out. The second year 8 of the 93 that finished were from our humble little group. Let's see how we can do this year.

If you would like reviews of this race just ask Deb K or Ken, they both were looking forward to this year's race before the awards were handed out.

Dan

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx