[mountainmilers] Sunday Variations

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like Sunday's WR will be a mix of starts this week.
Those who want to do the start at Bashford will meet and take off by 9am.
There is a group of half's meeting at the Mexican restaurant on the curve on Gurley St.(about 1 1/2 mile from Montezuma) with a departure time of 9am to the turn around or beyond.
If there is anybody interested in the Forest Service lookout run starting where Copper Basin meets the dirt for a round trip of about 7 1/2 miles. Or beyond if you wish. Let Ken or me know as there would have to be a shuttle to the start point. Ken said he would take them if enough interest and do a turn around aid station at the top. He has room for 4 passengers. Jessica L are you in on this? Not sure which one I will do, if enough interest in the lookout I will run back down to Kens house. This run should meet at Kens by 8:40 for the trip up.
Kam, will you do an aid station on Hassy? Well till then.

Dave