[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday - Feb 10th - Kytiri Ranch run

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx, terri@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:58:58 -0500 (EST)

Yes, thanks in advance, Terri.  Looking forward to our bRUNch.

;)
Jessica L.

From: Terri Rashid &lt;terri@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday - Feb 10th - Kytiri Ranch run
To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013, 9:04 PM

It looks like Sunday is the better date, so mark your calendars!  We’re running from my place on Sunday, Feb 10th, and brunch afterwards.  :&gt;

I’ll set an exact time and provide directions once we get closer to the date and we have a better idea of what the weather and temps are going to be like.

.Terri

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx