[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday - Feb 10th - Kytiri Ranch run

  • From: Christina Robertson <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>, MountainMilers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 19:21:36 -0700

Count me "in" and tell me what I can bring to help out with the brunch!Christina
From: terri@xxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday - Feb 10th - Kytiri Ranch run
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:04:46 +0000

It looks like Sunday is the better date, so mark your calendars!  We’re running
from my place on Sunday, Feb 10th, and brunch afterwards.  :>

I’ll set an exact time and provide directions once we get closer to the date
and we have a better idea of what the weather and temps are going to be like.

.Terri