[mountainmilers] Re: Sedona training run

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx, robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx, mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marlyn.summers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marlyn.summers@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 23:23:49 -0500 (EST)

I am still toying with the idea of heading to Sedona this Saturday. I am needing to get in 16 miles, though. That will take me about 3 hours...so I totally understand if potential carpoolers are put off by that time frame (waiting, waiting, waiting...). On the upside, it looks like we will all enjoy a warm up this weekend. Hooray!

;)  Let me know, though.

Jessica

From:  Christina Robertson &lt;robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx&gt;
Sender:  mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:38:16 -0700
To: Steve Orth&lt;mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx&gt;; MountainMilers&lt;mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
ReplyTo:  robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx

Guess we shouldn't've started out so fast, SteveO.  I forgot my motto, "Start slow, and then taper."  Thanks for running with me!

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:31:04 -0800
From: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sedona training run
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx

Four of us went to Sedona Saturday for the Marathon training series.  Noel, Christina,Kerri and myself. It was a great run and very well supported.  A little on the cool side with a 19 degree start, but still shorts weather!!  I only planned to do 13, but was having such a good time running with Christina that we ended up with 18 miles.  I got leg cramps the last 3 miles so that part was not as fun, but still a beautiful place to run.  Jessica and whoever else plans to go this Saturday HAVE FUN!!!  Steve O

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx