[mountainmilers] Re: Sedona training run

  • From: Christina Robertson <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Orth <mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx>, MountainMilers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:38:16 -0700

Guess we shouldn't've started out so fast, SteveO.  I forgot my motto, "Start
slow, and then taper."  Thanks for running with me!
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:31:04 -0800
From: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sedona training run
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx

Four of us went to Sedona Saturday for the Marathon training series.  Noel,
Christina,Kerri and myself. It was a great run and very well supported.  A
little on the cool side with a 19 degree start, but still shorts weather!!  I
only planned to do 13, but was having such a good time running with Christina
that we ended up with 18 miles.  I got leg cramps the last 3 miles so that part
was not as fun, but still a beautiful place to run.  Jessica and whoever else
plans to go this Saturday HAVE FUN!!!  Steve O