[mountainmilers] Re: Sedona tomorrow: Last chance to hitch a ride

  • From: "Kerri" <kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx,"Jessica Leary" <jsundogg@xxxxxxx>,derekrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxx,terri@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:22:30 +0000

I'll be going on Friday early morning to help set up the course.  As I'm also
volunteering on Saturday I'll be staying over in Sedona on Friday so I can
possibly pick up packets.  I do need to find out more about what time course
set up will continue to on Friday but picking up packets is a definite
possibility.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can talk about arranging pick-up,
etc.

Good luck with training for those in the process for their upcoming race.

Kerri

From: Paula Olson <paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:48:59
To: <jsundogg@xxxxxxx>; <derekrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Sedona tomorrow: Last chance to hitch a ride

Well it was a beautiful day in Sedona today! My husband the two doggies
delivered me to the starting line of the Pre-race. It was very well marked
and great support.

My entourage hung out while I ran my farthest run ever! Ok, so it was only 8
miles, but for me that is pretty darn good.
I seem to have messed up my knee a bit, so will be taking a break for a
while. Hope everyone else has a great run.

Regarding Race Day: There was talk that in an emergency we can pick up our
packets on race day, but they really want them picked up on the Friday
before. Is anyone going up on Friday Feb 1 to the Sedona race?
If not I might be willing to pick everyone's packets up on Friday, but would
first like to know if anyone else is going up early. I would still be
driving up on Saturday the 2nd, as I don't want to spend the night.

Cheers,
Paula