[mountainmilers] Sedona tomorrow: Last chance to hitch a ride

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: derekrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, terri@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:14:42 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mountain Milers,

Here is the gig for tomorrow: meet in Sam's club parking lot by 6:15 for departure. I have room for 2 more passengers in my car. The run in Sedona starts at 8am and Kerri and I are planning on 14-16 miles (3 hours + running time). We will stop on the way back for a quick nibble on the go...and them be home around 1:30 in the afternoon.

It should be a gorgeous day. Here is more info. http://www.sedonamarathon.com/training.html

Please reply by 9pm tonight if you are planning to join.

Happy trails,

Jessica L.

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx