[mountainmilers] Run for the Creeks results

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

Attached are the results from the Creeks race yesterday.  Quite cool  at
the start, nice at the finish and some of our club had terrific races!

In the 4 mile, I have to give the star award to Lori Park.  This was
Lori's 2nd race ever and she finished in 47 minutes!

In the 13K; Len, Cindy, Stephen, Wayne, Steve-O - where do I  stop?  Nice
to see Leroy run a good race too.  We will call this a  Mountain Miler "Star
Team" Award because everyone ran so well...including Mark,  Brenda, Kam,
Patricia, Catherine and Ursula but how about the effort from  Shelley Klein??
Impressive.  So was Ernie at age 88.  He wants to be  on a Ragnar team so
bad.

It was really fun watching all of you finish - almost made me wish I could
have run the race...well, almost! snicker...

Ken

PS:  If you can't open the Word docs attached, check the MM website at
_www.mountainmilers.com_ (http://www.mountainmilers.com)  or email me  back and
I will open, copy and send you back an email of the results...thanks  again
to all of the runners and volunteers - you are appreciated.