[mountainmilers] Reminder - Run from Terri's house on Sunday, Nov 6th & brunch/party after

I know many of you are going down to the valley for events next weekend,
but I just wanted to remind those who are staying to consider coming out
to my house for a morning run, followed by brunch / birthday celebration
afterwards.  No need to bring anything but your charming selves!  Do let
me know ahead of time if you'll be able to make it & how many people
with you.  (Kids / spouses welcome - non-runner kids & adults can hang
out with Rick and my sons until their runner is done.  J)

If you have a particular food you like, feel free to bring it.  I'll
probably have similar food choices to what we had here for the last
ranch run.

.Terri