[mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell Breakfast

  • From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountain milers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:52:16 -0700

Brooke...big fat bummer-I'm in Phx thru the weekend.  Will miss you-stop in the
office (Tue,Wed) and say bye if you can.deorah b
 From: Julie.Becker@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell
Breakfast
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:59:14 +0000

Sorry to miss out as well.  It sounds like Brenda & I have the same travel
plans.  I’m doing the Grand Canyon University 10K followed by some family fun
at RenFest!  Brooke, may your new
 season be blessed with wonderful adventures that outnumber the leaf colors in
Fall!

Best regards,
Julie Becker
Foreign Trade Zone Administrator