From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:21:21 -0500
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell
Breakfast
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because it is Brooke, I will push my long run to Sunday or start earlier
and be there at 9AM  because I ain't missin' no farewell Brooke run!
Count me and Deb in!  Ken

PS:  That starting location must be 200 or 300 yards from our
townhome,  could you start in our court instead and save me all that hassle
of getting there?? (snicker).

In a message dated 3/4/2012 3:02:57 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jsundogg@xxxxxxx writes:
Mountain
  Milers,

Next Saturday we will meet @ 9am at the Fitness Ctr. in the
  Hassayampa
neighborhood (basically park in the lot off to the right
  approx. at the
top of "heart break hill") and run up about 6 miles (or
  more) to the
the WRM Half Marathon turn around...and either continue or
  turn back.

Then, after the run we will hit the Lone Spur downtown for a
  Farewell
Breakfast for Brooke...who will be quickly departing to New
  Hampshire.

We just wanted to get your calendars cleared so you don't
  miss the run
or the chance to say goodbye to Brooke.

See you next
  week,

Jessica
  L.

  subject line to
mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any problems
  or questions about this mail list feel free to contact

fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx