[mountainmilers] Re: Litchfield 10K Saturday 3/5

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:39:04 -0700

So... just do the course three times!!

Oh, and do at least one of them at 5:45 pace... Wouldn't want to slow down now that you *know* you can go that fast!

;-)

Tom

I'm always down for a flat, fast race. Unfortunately, I have to do a little 18 mile run this weekend, and it will probably be on Saturday... Good times!

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Dan <<mailto:fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys,
Saturday 3/5 there is a fast flat 10K in Litchfield Park. It's put on by ARR so it's well run, chip timed, and fairly inexpensive, $25 for day of entry. For more information go to: <http://www.litchfield-park.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=1862>http://www.litchfield-park.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=1862

As of right now I'm unsure if I'm going, but with a little push and someone to share the ride I will probably cave in and run.

I ran this in in 2007(?) very scenic course, flat and fast. Easy corners, not many long boring straights.

Dan