[mountainmilers] Re: Litchfield 10K Saturday 3/5

  • From: "Hellenthal Mark A" <Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:13:49 -0700

Does it have to be a little push??? lol

Dan is right...this is a flat and fast course and one that I love!!!
Unfortunately I can't run it this year as I will be in cajun country but
hope that someone will atleast push Dan for me...hehehehe

Mark Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I Revenue Agent (ID #0359609)/ IMS SuperUser
NRC Group 1434: POD Phoenix, AZ

4041 N. Central Avenue, Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH
Phoenix, AZ 85012