[mountainmilers] Fwd: Kitt Peak Ascent - June 18, 2011

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:56:59 EDT

Does anyone other than me realize that there are no races here in  June???
If it bothers you - there is always Flag but how about this  baby??  Now
this race has Steve O and my name written all over it due to  being dropped on
our heads as babies...

We could get a carpool group and spend the night...ROAD TRIP!!!!

Any interest?  Ken