[mountainmilers] Dances with Wolves??...you CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:10:33 EDT

Tomorrow I am running a 20K in Phoenix and I was looking for some late
inspiration so I thought I would go to the Man vs. Horse 50 mile race site
(_www.managainsthorse.NET_ (http://www.managainsthorse.NET) )...

I was perusing the site and found something I had not seen - pictures from
the 2009 race.  I ran the race in 2007 and 2008 and volunteered in 2009 and
 2010 so I was really anxious to grab some inspiration from some of the
runners I  might remember from the 2009 race like Dan Koch a star runner from
Havasu  that I have emailed and met...

Lo and behold, I find one of the truly classic pictures of all  time...Dan
Munsell between 2 horses!!  "Dances With  Wolves"?  NO WAY - TRY "RUNNING
BETWEEN HORSES".  What timing on  shooting this picture....AWESOME.

KE

JPEG image